Yield: 12 large muffins
2 1/2 Cups (625 ml) Valley Kitchen All-Purpose Flour Blend
2 Tbsp (30 ml) Baking Powder
1 Cup (250 ml) Sugar
3 Bananas, Mashed
2 Eggs, Large
1 tsp (5 ml) Vanilla
3/4 Cup (180 ml) Milk
1) In a large mixing bowl, combine the All-Purpose Flour Blend, baking powder and sugar.
2) Mash the bananas. Add the eggs, vanilla and milk. Mix with an electric beater or hand whisk until well blended.
3) Add the flour mixture to the liquid. With the electric beater or hand whisk, mix until well blended.
4) Using a large scoop, scoop the batter into oiled, non-stick muffin tins. Fill the tins almost full.
5) Bake at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for 23 to 25 minutes for large muffins.
Cool for 5 minutes and remove from the tins to a cooling rack.
If you are using a convection oven, be sure to reduce the time and/or baking temperature. Check after 18 minutes