Yield: 1 medium loaf
3 Cups (750 ml) All-Purpose Blend
2 tsp (10 ml) Quick Rise Yeast
1 Tbsp (15 ml) Sugar
1 tsp (5 ml) Salt
1 1/2 Cup (375 ml) Water at 50 to 54 degrees Celcius (125 to 130 degrees Fahrenheit)
1) Measure the flour blend, yeast, sugar and salt into a bowl.
2) Heat the water. Ensure the temperature is in the required temperature range.
3) Add the water to the dry mix. Using a counter top mixer or large spoon, mix the dough for 4 to 5 minutes.
4) Set aside in a warm place to rise for 30 to 40 minutes, or until double in volume.
5) Spread gluten free flour on the work bench and turn the dough onto the floured surface. Knead a few times with a bit of extra flour so that you can shape the dough into a medium size loaf.
6) Place into an oiled bread pan.
7) Leave in a warm place to rise for 30 to 40 minutes or until double in height.
8) Bake in an oven preheated to 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 35 to 40 minutes.
Cool Completely before slicing.
This loaf is very easy to free-form on an oven sheet or stone.
You can also use the dough to make 2 x 12 inch pizza crusts.