2 Cups (500 ml) Valley Kitchen Pancake & Cookie Mix
3/4 Cup (180 ml) Brown Sugar
1/4 Cup (60 ml) Dried Cranberries or Dried Blueberries
1/4 Cup (60 ml) Dry Roasted Sunflower Seeds
1/2 Cup (125 ml) Orange Juice
1) Measure the Pancake & Cookie Mix, brown sugar, dried berries and seeds into a bowl. Mix to blend.
2) Add the orange juice and stir until all of the ingredients are moist.The mixture will appear dry at first, but keep stirring and it will moisten.
3) Scoop 3 to 4 Tbsp of the dough on to a lightly oiled baking sheet. Flatten with a fork. You may need to dampen the fork to keep it from sticking to the dough.
4) Bake at 350oF for 13 to 14 minutes.
5) Cool for 1 or 2 minutes before removing to a rack to finish cooling.