1 2/3 Cup (240 g) Valley Kitchen Cake & Loaf Mix
1 Cup (250 ml) Milk, 1%
1 Large Egg
2 Tbsp (30 ml) Lemon Zest and Juice
1/2 Cup (125 ml) Blueberries, fresh, frozen, or dried
4 tsp (20 ml) Lemon Juice
4 tsp (20 ml) White Sugar
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine the Cake Mix, milk, egg, lemon zest and juice.
2. Beat with an electric mixer or by hand for 2 to 3 minutes.
3. Stir in the blueberries.
4. Pour the batter into a medium, oiled, non-stick loaf pan.
5. Bake at 350 degress Fahrenheit for 60 to 65 minutes.
6. Cool for 5 minutes and turn out onto a rack.
Combine the remaining lemon juice and the sugar. Heat, mixing until the sugar is dissolved. Brush over the top of the loaf.