Yield: 2, 5 inch (13 cm) pancakes
Spray oil for the pan or griddle
1/2 Cup (125 ml) Valley Kitchen Pancake & Cookie Mix
1 Large Egg
1/3 Cup (80ml) Milk
1) Measure the Valley Kitchen Pancake & Cookie Mix into a small bowl.
2) Add the egg and milk. Stir to blend.
3) Pour batter into one medium or 2 small, lightly oiled, hot frying pans or ladle in two scoops onto a lightly oiled, hot griddle.
4) Turn when the edges of the pancakes appear to be set and bubbles are starting to show on the top.
Served with fresh fruit, yogurt, and your favourite maple syrup, these pancakes make a great start, or finish, to your day.
* Download or print the PDF for this recipe and receive a bonus recipe for our seasoned fish fry!