1 Package (480 g) Valley Kitchen Bread Dough Mix
1 1/2 Cups (360 ml) Water at 48 to 54 degrees Celcius (120 to 130 degrees Fahrenheit)
1. In a heavy mixer fixed with a dough hook or hooks, blend the flour mix with warm water. If you don't have a blender this can be done mixing by hand but the mixing time may have to increase.
2. Mix on low speed for 4 minutes (6 minutes if by hand), scraping the dough into the hooks to ensure thorough mixing.
3. Spread gluten free flour on the work bench and turn out the dough onto the floured surface. Turn and shape the dough into a medium sized loaf.
4. Place into an oiled bread pan.
5. Leave in a warm place to rise for 40 minutes.
6. Bake in an oven preheated to 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 40 to 45 minutes